Image courtesy of North Creek Nursery
- Root Rot - Moderate Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - Low Resistance
- Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
- Attracts Butterflies
- Attracts Bees
- Attracts Hummingbirds
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Tolerates High pH (Alkaline Soils)
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Salt Tolerant
Season of Interest*
- Early Spring
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Spring Flowering
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Tolerates Full Sun in Southern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Southern States
- Tolerates Full Sun in Northern States
- Understory Planting
- Accent Plant
- Wildlife Habitat
- Rock Gardens
- Mass Planting
- Under Power Lines
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Garden Phlox is easy to grow, and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Nothing to display.
DAVID'S WHITE GARDEN PHLOX
Buy David Garden Phlox online. Beautiful, large bright white flower clusters, a chance seedling selected by F.M. Moberry and named for her husband. Blooms from July to September. Deliciously fragrant and very mildew resistant. By far the best white. Excellent for hummingbird and butterfly gardens.2002 PERENNIAL PLANT OF THE YEAR
Common Name: Phlox
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(0 units available now)
Arrival Only Guarantee
Root Pouch 1 gallon
(1.87 gallons / 7.09 liters)
(3 units available now - S)
Arrival Only Guarantee
Grown in Root Pouch®.
Add to Cart