Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
NEW HORIZON ELM
Ulmus japonica x pumila
PP8684 Plant propagation prohibited
7 gallon Potted - 6-8 ft tall
(0 units available now) - pick up only
List Price $225.00
Root Pouch 5 gallon - 5-6 ft tall
(0 units available now) - Grown in Root Pouch®.
List Price $160.00
Hardiness Zone: 3-10 · Mature Height: 35-50 Feet · Mature Spread: 25-35 Feet
Buy New Horizon Elm online. A beautiful shade tree bearing coarse, dark green foliage which turns an orange-red during the fall. Fast growing with a compact, oval and slightly arching habit to 50 feet tall and spreading to 25 feet wide.
Family: Ulmaceae · Common Name: Elm
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
NEW HORIZON ELM Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - High Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - High Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Tolerates High pH (Alkaline Soils)|
|•||Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
0 review(s) for NEW HORIZON ELM
NEW HORIZON ELM Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Ulmus is very easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.