Image Property of Sooner Plant Farm
- Root Rot - High Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Butterflies
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Drought Tolerant
- Salt Tolerant
- Tolerates High pH (Alkaline Soils)
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Fall Flowering
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Spring Flowering
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Accent Plant
- Landscape Specimen
- Mass Planting
- Under Power Lines
- Border Plant
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Chaenomeles is easy to grow, and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Nothing to display.
DOUBLE TAKE™ SCARLET STORM QUINCE
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Double Take™ Scarlet Storm Quince online. Has big dark red velvety camellia-like blooms burst open in early spring with occasional repeat blooms. This plant is advertised by Proven Winners to be thornless, however we have seen the Double Take Series of Quince produce some thorns.
Common Name: Quince
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Jumbo gallon Potted
(4.04 qrts / 3.82 liters)
(12 units available now - S)
Add to Cart
3 gallon Potted
(2.90 gallons / 11.0 liters)
(78 units available now - SG)
Add to Cart
5 gallon Potted
(4.10 gallons / 15.55 liters)
(0 units available now)