Image Property of Sooner Plant Farm, Inc.
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Root Rot - Moderate Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Attracts Birds
- Attracts Hummingbirds
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Bees
- Attracts Butterflies
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Drought Tolerant
- Tolerates High pH (Alkaline Soils)
- Low Water Use
- Prefers Dry Soils
- Prefers High pH (Alkaline Soils)
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Summer Flowering
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Landscape Specimen
- Under Power Lines
- Wildlife Habitat
- Accent Plant
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Rock Gardens
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Chilopsis is very easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. to give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
An interesting small tree. Can also be grown in a large pot as a patio tree.
CONCHAS DAM PINK DESERT WILLOW
'Conchas Dam Pink'
Buy Conchas Dam Pink Desert Willow online. Conchas Dam Pink Desert Willow is a newly discovered variety that is a more cold hardy variety of C. linearis. It features big, baby-pink flowers and beautiful green foliage that is sure to delight. Has great drought tolerance.
Common Name: Desert Willow
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Root Pouch 2 gallon
(2.11 gallons / 8 liters)
(23 units available now - S)
Grown in Root Pouch®.
Add to Cart
Root Pouch 5 gallon
(4.22 gallons / 16 liters)
(0 units available now)
(5 units for review on 4/15/20)
Grown in Root Pouch®.