Image Property of Sooner Plant Farm
- Powdery Mildew - Low Resistance
- Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
- Root Rot - Moderate Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
Leaf Color Fall*
- Red/Brilliant Red
- Dark Yellow/Gold
- Orange/Brilliant Orange
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Bees
- Attracts Butterflies
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Drought Tolerant
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
Season of Interest*
- Summer Flowering
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Border Plant
- Accent Plant
- Landscape Specimen
- Cut Flowers
- Mass Planting
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Lagerstroemia is easy to grow, and adapt to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Nothing to display.
PRINCESS LYLA™ CRAPEMYRTLE
Buy Princess Lyla™ Crapemyrtle online. Has rose pink blooms that cover this mounding dwarf Crapemyrtle from summer to fall. Foliage is a dark green in summer and turns to a flaming gold in fall. It's disease resistant, cold tolerant and perfect for beds, containers and mass plantings.
Common Name: Crapemyrtle
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(2 units available now - G)
Add to Cart
3 gallon Potted
(2.90 gallons / 11.0 liters)
(45 units available now - SG)
Add to Cart
Root Pouch 3 gallon
(3.17 gallons / 12 liters)
(8 units available now - S)
Grown in Root Pouch®.
Add to Cart
5 gallon Potted
(4.10 gallons / 15.55 liters)
(0 units available now)