Courtesy of Greenleaf Nursery
- Root Rot - Moderate Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - Low Resistance
- Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
Leaf Color Fall*
- Red/Brilliant Red
- Orange/Brilliant Orange
- Dark Yellow/Gold
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Butterflies
- Attracts Bees
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Drought Tolerant
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Summer Flowering
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Southern States
- Tolerates Full Sun in Northern States
- Tolerates Full Sun in Southern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Accent Plant
- Landscape Specimen
- Mass Planting
- Cut Flowers
- Border Plant
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Crapemyrtles are easy to grow, and adapt to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
For more info about this species and it's uses click here.
PINK RUFFLES CRAPEMYRTLE
Buy Pink Ruffles Crapemyrtle online. A medium sized deciduous shrub or small tree covered with panicles of crinkly pink blossoms from June until September. Green foliage turns orange-red in autumn. Dormant plant displays attractive gray-brown exfoliating bark on upright stems.
Common Name: Crapemyrtle
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(171 units available now - GR)
Add to Cart
3 gallon Potted
(2.90 gallons / 11.0 liters)
(993 units available now - GR)
Add to Cart
Root Pouch 3 gallon
(3.06 gallons / 11.6 liters)
(1 units available now - S)
Grown in Root Pouch®.
Add to Cart
5 gallon Potted
(4.10 gallons / 15.55 liters)
(0 units available now)
(39 units arriving soon)