Image courtesy of Greenleaf Nursery
- Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
- Root Rot - Moderate Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - Low Resistance
Leaf Color Fall*
- Red/Brilliant Red
- Orange/Brilliant Orange
- Dark Yellow/Gold
- Attracts Butterflies
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Bees
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Drought Tolerant
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Summer Flowering
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Tolerates Full Sun in Northern States
- Tolerates Full Sun in Southern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Southern States
- Border Plant
- Under Power Lines
- Cut Flowers
- Accent Plant
- Landscape Specimen
- Mass Planting
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Lagerstroemia is easy to grow, and adapt to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
For more info about this species and it's uses click here.
ORCHID CASCADE CRAPEMYRTLE
PP18646 Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Orchid Cascade Crapemyrtle online. Orchid-lavender blooms cascade down to the ground in summer on this compact plant that grows only 12 to 16 inches high by 3 to 4 feet wide. The second outstanding crapemyrtle by B. Hambuchen Nursery
Common Name: Crapemyrtle
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
2 gallon Potted
(1.87 gallons / 7.09 liters)
(0 units available now)
Root Pouch 3 gallon
(3.06 gallons / 11.6 liters)
(0 units available now)
Grown in Root Pouch®.
5 gallon Potted
(4.10 gallons / 15.55 liters)
(4-5 ft tall)
(3 units available now - S)
Add to Cart