Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
LOUISA WEEPING CRABAPPLE
Malus x 'Louisa'
Buy Louisa Weeping Crabapple online. An elegant weeping Crabapple with true pink flowers and yellow fruits. Dark green, glossy foliage also adds to this beautiful tree that grows to 15 feet tall. Yellow-orange fall color.
Hardiness Zone: 4-9 · Mature Height: 10-15 Feet · Mature Spread: 10-12 Feet
Purchase LOUISA WEEPING CRABAPPLE Online:
Root Pouch 5 gallon - 5-6 ft tall
(0 units available now) - Grown in Root Pouch®.
List Price $150.00
Family: Rosaceae · Common Name: Apple / Crabapple
Malus species cannot be shipped into CA, OR, or WA.
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
LOUISA WEEPING CRABAPPLE Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - High Resistance|
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
0 review(s) for LOUISA WEEPING CRABAPPLE
LOUISA WEEPING CRABAPPLE Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Malus is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.