- Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
- Root Rot - Low Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Low Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Attracts Butterflies
- Attracts Bees
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Tolerates High pH (Alkaline Soils)
- Prefers High pH (Alkaline Soils)
- Tissue Culture
- Cuttings or Divisions
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Spring Flowering
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Summer Flowering
- Prefers Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Prefers Morning Sun Only in Southern States
- Mass Planting
- Landscape Specimen
- Under Power Lines
- Border Plant
- Wildlife Habitat
- Accent Plant
- Understory Planting
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Corydalis is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Great in a hanging basket and as ground cover under shrubs.
BLACKBERRY WINE CORYDALIS
Buy Blackberry Wine Corydalis online. Is a vigorous, spreading Corydalis with succulent stems and blue green ferny leaves on a wide spreading plant. The purple flowers are wonderfully fragrant. It blooms over a long period of time.
Common Name: Corydalis
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Root Pouch 1 gallon
(1.0 gallons / 3.8 liters)
(0 units available now)
Grown in Root Pouch®.