Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
BLUE HERON CORYDALIS
Corydalis x 'Blue Heron'
These Units Are Currently Ready to Ship
These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
These Units Are Currently Out of Stock
Check back regularly for updated inventory.
These Units Are Currently Growing On Our Farm
We are waiting for them to become ready to ship. These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
Orders containing Online Pre-Order items will be scheduled to ship based on projected ready dates.
These Units Are Currently In Production
These items are currently in production and do not have a projected ready date at this time. These items cannot be added to your Shopping Cart.
Please call to pre-order (918) 453-0771.
Hardiness Zone: 6-8 · Mature Height: 8-10 Inches · Mature Spread: 8-10 Inches
Buy Blue Heron Corydalis online. Blue Heron Corydalis has dark gentian-blue flowers that float atop stunning red stems and are enhanced by the blue green foliage. It will go summer dormant if it is kept too dry or hot.
Family: Papaveraceae · Common Name: Corydalis
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
BLUE HERON CORYDALIS Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Low Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Prefers High pH (Alkaline Soils)|
|•||Tolerates High pH (Alkaline Soils)|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Prefers Morning Sun Only in Northern States|
|•||Prefers Dappled Shade in Northern States|
|•||Prefers Morning Sun Only in Southern States|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for BLUE HERON CORYDALIS
BLUE HERON CORYDALIS Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Corydalis is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.