Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
EYE-CATCHER™ CANARY FEATHERS CONEFLOWER
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Eye-Catcher™ Canary Feathers Coneflower online. The Eye-Catcher™ Collection come in bold colors with better basal branching than older varieties. Canary Feathers showcases bright yellow flowers with heavily overlapping petals and dark cones. Color lightens slightly as petals age, but holds color better than other varieties. Dark green stems and foliage. Leaving spent blooms on the plants in the fall will provide architectural winter interest and food for the birds!
Hardiness Zone: 4-8 · Mature Height: 18-20 Inches · Mature Spread: 14-16 Inches
Purchase EYE-CATCHER™ CANARY FEATHERS CONEFLOWER Online:
Eco gallon Potted
(42 units available now - S) -
List Price $25.00 In Stock
Family: Asteraceae · Common Name: Coneflower
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
EYE-CATCHER™ CANARY FEATHERS CONEFLOWER Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Spot - Low Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Low Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Low Water Use|
|•||Prefers Dry Soils|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for EYE-CATCHER™ CANARY FEATHERS CONEFLOWER
EYE-CATCHER™ CANARY FEATHERS CONEFLOWER Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Echinacea is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.