Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
WEEPING BLUE ATLAS CEDAR
Cedrus atlantica 'Glauca Pendula'
Buy Weeping Blue Atlas Cedaronline It is a definite specimen to use for any landscape. This tree makes a statement by itself with its weeping habit and it powder blue and somewhat silver needles.
Hardiness Zone: 6-8 · Mature Height: 8-10 Feet · Mature Spread: 15-20 Feet
Purchase WEEPING BLUE ATLAS CEDAR Online:
Root Pouch 2 gallon - 2-3 ft tall
(0 units available now) - Grown in Root Pouch®.
List Price $85.00
Family: Pinaceae · Common Name: Cedar
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
WEEPING BLUE ATLAS CEDAR Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - High Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - High Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Low Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Leaf Color Winter*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Low Water Use|
|•||Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for WEEPING BLUE ATLAS CEDAR
WEEPING BLUE ATLAS CEDAR Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Cedrus is easy to grow, but they prefer well drained soil as a young tree but adapt to most soil conditions as they mature. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.