Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
These Units Are Currently Ready to Ship
These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
These Units Are Currently Out of Stock
Check back regularly for updated inventory.
These Units Are Currently Growing On Our Farm
We are waiting for them to become ready to ship. These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
Orders containing Online Pre-Order items will be scheduled to ship based on projected ready dates.
These Units Are Currently In Production
These items are currently in production and do not have a projected ready date at this time. These items cannot be added to your Shopping Cart.
Please call to pre-order (918) 453-0771.
5 gallon Potted - 4-5 ft tall
0 - Available Now - Details -
List Price $170.00 per plant
Hardiness Zone: 7-9 · Mature Height: 50-60 Feet · Mature Spread: 25-30 Feet
Buy Deodar Cedar online. Graceful, pendulous, dense habit with horizontal branching and bluish green needles. The foliage contrasts nicely against the gray-brown bark. Matures at 60 feet tall and 30 feet wide.
Family: Pinaceae · Common Name: Cedar
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
DEODAR CEDAR Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - High Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - High Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Low Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Leaf Color Winter*
Preferred Planting Season*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Low Water Use|
|•||Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Prefers Full Sun in Northern States|
|•||Prefers Full Sun in Southern States|
0 review(s) for DEODAR CEDAR
DEODAR CEDAR Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Cedrus is easy to grow, but they prefer well drained soil as a young tree but adapt to most soil conditions as they mature. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
You must be logged into your customer account to post a review for Cedrus deodara .