Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
Eco gallon Potted
(0 units) Available Now - Details -
List Price $25.00
These Units Are Currently Ready to Ship
These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
These Units Are Currently Growing On Our Farm
We are waiting for them to become ready to ship. These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
Orders containing Online Pre-Order items will be scheduled to ship based on projected ready dates.
These Units Are Currently In Production
These items are currently in production and do not have a projected ready date at this time. These items cannot be added to your Shopping Cart.
Please call to pre-order (918) 453-0771.
Hardiness Zone: 3-8 · Mature Height: 16-18 Inches · Mature Spread: 15-18 Inches
Buy Jenny Catchfly online. Has soft lavender-pink, frilly, cotton ball-like flowers dance freely atop this 12 to 16-inch tall perennial from late spring to mid summer. It re-blooms again if cut back. Mature height is 16 to 18 inches. Known also as 'ragged robin', it grows in sun to partial-shade and is especially effective in an informal flowerbed.
Family: Caryophyllaceae · Common Name: Catchfly
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
JENNY CATCHFLY Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Spot - High Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Low Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Low Water Use|
|•||Prefers Dry Soils|
|•||Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for JENNY CATCHFLY
JENNY CATCHFLY Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Lychnis is easy to grow and adapts well to most soil conditions. Fertilize once a year with a slow release fertilizer.