Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
MONARCH® QUEEN OF HEARTS BUTTERFLY BUSH
'Queen of Hearts'
PP27987 Plant propagation prohibited
MONARCH® QUEEN OF HEARTS BUTTERFLY BUSH Hardiness Zone: 5-10
Buy Monarch® Queen of Hearts Butterfly Bush online. The vibrant magenta red flowers of this new selection are sure to capture the hearts of gardeners everywhere, and the butterflies and hummingbirds will love them too! Large 7-9" long panicles are produced from the top of the plant to the bottom, pointing upward and outward on all sides in late summer and early fall. Smaller secondary flowers extend the show.
Mature Height: 2-3 Feet · Mature Spread: 3-5 Feet
Purchase MONARCH® QUEEN OF HEARTS BUTTERFLY BUSH Online:
Jumbo gallon Potted
(36 units available now - S) - Standard Package
List Price $40.00 In Stock
Root Pouch 3 gallon
(1 units available now - S) - Standard Package Grown in Root Pouch®.
List Price $80.00 In Stock
Family: Scropholariaceae · Common Name: Butterfly Bush
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
MONARCH® QUEEN OF HEARTS BUTTERFLY BUSH Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Low Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Low Water Use|
|•||Prefers Dry Soils|
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for MONARCH® QUEEN OF HEARTS BUTTERFLY BUSH
MONARCH® QUEEN OF HEARTS BUTTERFLY BUSH Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Buddleia is slightly difficult to grow and needs to be planted in locations where it does not stay wet. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.