Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
PUGSTER PINKER® BUTTERFLY BUSH
Jumbo gallon Potted
(10 units available now - S) -
List Price $40.00 In Stock
3 gallon Potted
(0 units available now) -
List Price $80.00
Hardiness Zone: 5-9 · Mature Height: 18-24 Inches · Mature Spread: 2-3 Feet
Buy Pugster Pinker® Butterfly Bush online. Pugster® butterfly bushes are the first to offer large, dense blooms on a small frame for maximum impact in the landscape. A deeper, richer pink color replaces the older variety. Continuous blooming habit means that you'll enjoy the vibrant pink flowers from summer through frost without deadheading. Perhaps best of all, the thick, heavy stems of Pugster® butterfly bushes ensure better hardiness and winter survival in cold areas than other dwarf butterfly bushes.
Family: Scropholariaceae · Common Name: Butterfly Bush
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
PUGSTER PINKER® BUTTERFLY BUSH Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Low Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Low Water Use|
|•||Prefers Dry Soils|
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for PUGSTER PINKER® BUTTERFLY BUSH
PUGSTER PINKER® BUTTERFLY BUSH Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Buddleia is slightly difficult to grow and needs to be planted in locations where it does not stay wet. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.