Image Property of Sooner Plant Farm, Inc.
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Root Rot - High Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Compact Growing
- Columnar/Narrow Growing
- Upright Growing
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Birds
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Drought Tolerant
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Under Power Lines
- Wind/Dust Break
- Accent Plant
- Understory Planting
- Sound Barrier
- Mass Planting
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Privacy/Hedge/Living Fence
- Border Plant
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Buxus is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
GREEN PILLAR BOXWOOD
Buy Green Pillar Boxwood online. Green Pillar is a new addition to Sooner's lineup for fall 2020! These are extremely comparable to 'Graham Blandy' and 'Dee Runk'. It is a very full and upright growing evergreen shrub. It holds a strong tendency to not "bronze" or turn brown in the winter. It is great when used as a border plant along paths and drives!
Common Name: Boxwood
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Root Pouch 2 gallon
(2.11 gallons / 8 liters)
(0 units available now)
(35 units for review on 3/1/21)
Grown in Root Pouch®.