- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Root Rot - High Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Columnar/Narrow Growing
- Compact Growing
- Attracts Birds
- Deer Resistant
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Drought Tolerant
Season of Interest*
- Early Spring
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Tolerates Full Sun in Southern States
- Tolerates Full Shade in Northern States
- Tolerates Dappled Shade in Southern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Tolerates Dappled Shade in Northern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Southern States
- Tolerates Full Sun in Northern States
- Tolerates Full Shade in Southern States
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Border Plant
- Under Power Lines
- Privacy/Hedge/Living Fence
- Accent Plant
- Understory Planting
- Mass Planting
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Buxus is easy to grow, and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Nothing to display.
GRAHAM BLANDY BOXWOOD
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Graham Blandy Boxwood online. Graham Blandy is an unusual boxwood has a very columnar growth habit, growing to a 8-10 foot height with only a 2 foot width. A great choice for a specimen planting or screening with a row of plants.
Common Name: Boxwood
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Jumbo gallon Potted
(4.04 qrts / 3.82 liters)
(0 units available now)
(68 units arriving on 8/1/18)
3 gallon Potted
(2.90 gallons / 11.0 liters)
(-4 units available now)
(5 units arriving on 6/15/18)
Root Pouch 3 gallon
(3.06 gallons / 11.6 liters)
(0 units available now)
(20 units arriving on 6/15/18)
Grown in Root Pouch®.