Image Property of Sooner Plant Farm
- Pride of Place Plants
- Proven Winners
- Root Rot - Moderate Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Low Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - Low Resistance
- Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
- Light Pink
- Attracts Butterflies
- Deer Resistant
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Salt Tolerant
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
Season of Interest*
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Spring Flowering
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Prefers Full Shade in Southern States
- Prefers Dappled Shade in Northern States
- Accent Plant
- Understory Planting
- Mass Planting
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Border Plant
- Under Power Lines
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Dicentra is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
VALENTINE BLEEDING HEART
Buy Valentine Bleeding Heart online. Valentine Bleeding Heart is a true red bleeding heart that's and extremely vigorous plant. It quickly forms dense clumps of attractive plum-green foliage with dark red stems, and it produces arching stems of dangling red heart-shaped flowers during the spring.
Common Name: Bleeding Heart
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Root Pouch 1 gallon
(1.0 gallons / 3.8 liters)
(0 units available now)
Grown in Root Pouch®.