Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
RUBY GOLD BLEEDING HEART
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
These Units Are Currently Ready to Ship
These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
These Units Are Currently Out of Stock
Check back regularly for updated inventory.
These Units Are Currently Growing On Our Farm
We are waiting for them to become ready to ship. These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
Orders containing Online Pre-Order items will be scheduled to ship based on projected ready dates.
These Units Are Currently In Production
These items are currently in production and do not have a projected ready date at this time. These items cannot be added to your Shopping Cart.
Please call to pre-order (918) 453-0771.
Hardiness Zone: 4-8 · Mature Height: 26-32 Inches · Mature Spread: 24-36 Inches
Buy Ruby Gold Bleeding Heart online. Terra Nova® Nurseries describes 'Ruby Gold' as one of the few truly red-blooming, gold-foliaged bleeding hearts on the market. It features plentiful and large brilliant red flowers that have hints of orange in them. It is an improvement over 'Gold Heart' as the stems are sturdier, and will provide the same great color in the landscape!
Family: Papaveraceae · Common Name: Bleeding Heart
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
RUBY GOLD BLEEDING HEART Plant Characteristics
|Leaf Scorch - Low Resistance
|Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
|Powdery Mildew - Low Resistance
|Root Rot - Moderate Resistance
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
|Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
Season of Interest*
|Late Spring/Early Summer
|Late Summer/Early Autumn
|Near Water Gardens or Ponds
|Under Power Lines
0 review(s) for RUBY GOLD BLEEDING HEART
RUBY GOLD BLEEDING HEART Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Dicentra is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.