Image Property of Sooner Plant Farm
- Oklahoma Proven
- Leaf Spot - Low Resistance
- Root Rot - Low Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - Low Resistance
- Dark Yellow/Gold
- Attracts Bees
- Attracts Hummingbirds
- Attracts Butterflies
- Deer Resistant
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Prefers Dry Soils
- Low Water Use
- Drought Tolerant
- Cuttings or Divisions
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Summer Flowering
- Spring Flowering
- Fall Flowering
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Tolerates Full Sun in Southern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Southern States
- Tolerates Full Sun in Northern States
- Border Plant
- Under Power Lines
- Rock Gardens
- Accent Plant
- Cut Flowers
- Understory Planting
- Mass Planting
- Wildlife Habitat
- Dried Flowers
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Blanket Flower 'Oranges and Lemons' is easy to grow, and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
****For more info about this species and it's uses click here.****
ORANGES AND LEMONS BLANKET FLOWER
'Oranges and Lemons'
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Oranges and Lemons Blanket Flower online. Large peachy orange flowers with yellow tips and a gold central cone. Blue-green foliage adds interest after flowers are spent.
Common Name: Blanket Flower
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Root Pouch 1 gallon
(1.87 gallons / 7.09 liters)
(1 units available now - S)
Arrival Only Guarantee
Grown in Root Pouch®.
Add to Cart