Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
SHILOH SPLASH RIVER BIRCH
PP16362 Plant propagation prohibited
These Units Are Currently Ready to Ship
These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
These Units Are Currently Growing On Our Farm
We are waiting for them to become ready to ship. These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
Orders containing Online Pre-Order items will be scheduled to ship based on projected ready dates.
These Units Are Currently In Production
These items are currently in production and do not have a projected ready date at this time. These items cannot be added to your Shopping Cart.
Please call to pre-order (918) 453-0771.
Hardiness Zone: 4-8 · Mature Height: 8-12 Feet · Mature Spread: 6-8 Feet
Buy Shiloh Splash River Birch online. Shiloh Splash River Birch is distinct, in that it has variegated foliage, a small stature, and a slow growth rate, that all make this river Birch an exciting addition for small residential landscapes. The foliage exhibits a beautiful display of ivory to white margins with medium green centers, while the trunk develops the same striking exfoliating bark as the species. Discovered by John and Daniel Allen of Shiloh Nursery in North Carolina.
Family: Betulaceae · Common Name: Birch
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
SHILOH SPLASH RIVER BIRCH Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Low Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Moderate Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
|•||Light Yellow/Brilliant Yellow|
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Adapts Well to Wet Areas|
|•||Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
1 review(s) for SHILOH SPLASH RIVER BIRCH
SHILOH SPLASH RIVER BIRCH Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Betula is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.