Image property of and used with permission from Spring Meadow Nursery
- Root Rot - Moderate Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Low Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Non-Edible Fruit
- Edible Fruit
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Birds
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Drought Tolerant
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
Season of Interest*
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Prefers Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Prefers Dappled Shade in Southern States
- Mass Planting
- Landscape Specimen
- Privacy/Hedge/Living Fence
- Border Plant
- Under Power Lines
- Accent Plant
- Understory Planting
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Taxus is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
STONEHENGE® UPRIGHT YEW
Taxus x media
pp#31,795 Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Stonehenge® Upright Yew online. Think of Stonehenge® Upright Yew as a thin, faster-growing 'Hicksii'. Perfect for hedging or foundation plantings where a narrow habit works best. This unique selection has been in our field trial for over five years and has never needed pruning, shearing, or shown signs of winter burn.
Common Name: Yew
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Root Pouch 2 gallon
(2.11 gallons / 8 liters)
(1 units available now - S)
(16 units for review on 4/1/22)
Grown in Root Pouch®.
Add to Cart