Image property of and used with permission from Creek Hill Nursery
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Root Rot - Moderate Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Butterflies
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Drought Tolerant
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Low Water Use
- Prefers Dry Soils
- Tolerates High pH (Alkaline Soils)
- Salt Tolerant
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Spring Flowering
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Summer Flowering
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Understory Planting
- Under Power Lines
- Border Plant
- Wildlife Habitat
- Rock Gardens
- Accent Plant
- Rain Garden
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Mass Planting
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Achillea is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Makes excellent dried or cut flower arrangements.
PP20763 Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Pomegranate Yarrow online. Pomegranate Yarrow showcases deep red blooms that contain yellow centers that bloom from early to late summer atop the species typical gray-green, ferny leaves. As with other Yarrows, 'Pomegranate' is extremely heat tolerant and performs well in hot, sunny areas.
Common Name: Yarrow
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Root Pouch 1 gallon
(1.0 gallons / 3.8 liters)
(0 units available now)
Grown in Root Pouch®.
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(19 units available now - S)
Add to Cart