Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
Achillea millefolium 'Paprika'
Eco gallon Potted
(21 units available now - S) -
List Price $25.00 In Stock
Hardiness Zone: 3-9 · Mature Height: 18-24 Inches · Mature Spread: 12-20 Inches
Buy Paprika Yarrow online. Paprika is an easy-to-grow and drought-tolerant plant with fern-like foliage blooms all summer and will perform best if planted in well-drained soil. Excellent for fresh cut and dried flower arrangements. Attracts butterflies. Red flowers with gold center on 18 to 24-inch tall plants.
Family: Asteraceae · Common Name: Yarrow
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
PAPRIKA YARROW Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Spot - High Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Moderate Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Low Water Use|
|•||Prefers Dry Soils|
|•||Tolerates High pH (Alkaline Soils)|
|•||Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for PAPRIKA YARROW
PAPRIKA YARROW Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Achillea is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
Interesting Notes About PAPRIKA YARROW
Makes excellent dried or cut flower arrangements.