Image property of and used with permission from Walters Gardens
- Proven Winners Perennials
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Root Rot - Moderate Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Butterflies
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Prefers Dry Soils
- Salt Tolerant
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Low Water Use
- Drought Tolerant
- Tolerates High pH (Alkaline Soils)
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Spring Flowering
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Summer Flowering
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Understory Planting
- Under Power Lines
- Border Plant
- Cut Flowers
- Wildlife Habitat
- Accent Plant
- Rain Garden
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Rock Gardens
- Mass Planting
- Dried Flowers
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Achillea is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Makes excellent dried or cut flower arrangements.
FIREFLY PEACH SKY YARROW
'Firefly Peach Sky'
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Firefly Peach Sky Yarrow online. 'Firefly Peach Sky' is part of the Firefly Collection contained in the Proven Winners® brand of perennials. This collection features medium growing plants that have very sturdy stems and long lasting colorful flowers. 'Peach Sky' showcases beautiful bright peachy orange flowers, as well as fuller and broader foliage than other A. millefolium cultivars. It is excellent when used in the middle of bed in any full sun garden!
Common Name: Yarrow
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(23 units available now - S)
PREORDER SHIPS SPRING
Add to Cart