Image Property of Sooner Plant Farm
- Pennsylvania Gold Medal Award Winners
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Birds
Preferred Planting Season*
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Drought Tolerant
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Spring Flowering
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Border Plant
- Accent Plant
- Understory Planting
- Mass Planting
- Under Power Lines
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Best in medium to wet acidic soils. Prune to shape in early spring before the plant pushes new growth. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Nothing to display.
WINTER RED WINTERBERRY HOLLY
Buy Winter Red Winterberry Holly online. Has white summer flowers that are not significant, but produce brilliant red fall fruit if planted near a male pollinator like 'Southern Gentleman.' An excellent native plant for mass plantings and cutting gardens.
Common Name: Holly / Winterberry
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Jumbo gallon Potted
(4.04 qrts / 3.82 liters)
(20 units available now - S)
Add to Cart
3 gallon Potted
(2.90 gallons / 11.0 liters)
(0 units available now)
Root Pouch 3 gallon
(3.06 gallons / 11.6 liters)
(15 units available now - S)
Grown in Root Pouch®.
Add to Cart