Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
DOUBLE DYNAMITE® CRAPEMYRTLE
PP27085 Plant propagation prohibited
Eco gallon Potted
(21 units - SG) Available Now - Details -
List Price $40.00 In Stock
3 gallon Potted
(53 units - GR) Available Now - Details -
List Price $80.00 In Stock
These Units Are Currently Ready to Ship
These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
These Units Are Currently Growing On Our Farm
We are waiting for them to become ready to ship. These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
Orders containing Online Pre-Order items will be scheduled to ship based on projected ready dates.
These Units Are Currently In Production
These items are currently in production and do not have a projected ready date at this time. These items cannot be added to your Shopping Cart.
Please call to pre-order (918) 453-0771.
Hardiness Zone: 6-9 · Mature Height: 8-10 Feet · Mature Spread: 10-15 Inches
Buy Double Dynamite® Crapemyrtle online. 'Double Dynamite' is one of the newest selections of crapemyrtle that has been introduced by Dr. Carl Whitcomb. It features beautiful burgundy-green foliage, and it is truly unique in that it will repeat bloom throughout the summer, showcasing the bright red blooms that 'Dynamite' has been known for years. When its flowers first open, they are white to light pink and quickly darken to red. It has a compact habit, reaching 8 to 10 feet tall and wide.
Family: Lythraceae · Common Name: Crapemyrtle
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
DOUBLE DYNAMITE® CRAPEMYRTLE Plant Characteristics
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
0 review(s) for DOUBLE DYNAMITE® CRAPEMYRTLE
DOUBLE DYNAMITE® CRAPEMYRTLE Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Lagerstroemia is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
Interesting Notes About DOUBLE DYNAMITE® CRAPEMYRTLE
For more info about this species and it's uses click here.