Image property of and used with permission from Spring Meadow Nursery
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
- Root Rot - High Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Low Resistance
Leaf Color Fall*
- Red/Brilliant Red
Leaf Color Spring*
- Dark Yellow/Gold
Leaf Color Summer*
- Dark Yellow/Gold
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Bees
- Attracts Butterflies
Preferred Planting Season*
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Tolerates High pH (Alkaline Soils)
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
Season of Interest*
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Spring Flowering
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Border Plant
- Wildlife Habitat
- Accent Plant
- Understory Planting
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Mass Planting
- Landscape Specimen
- Under Power Lines
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Weigela is easy to grow and adapt to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Pruning is best done immediately after flowering; little pruning is needed.
MY MONET PURPLE EFFECT® WEIGELA
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
Buy My Monet Purple Effect® Weigela online. Hues of cream, green, and pink, layered with a cast of purple make My Monet Purple Effect® Weigela a noteworthy selection. From renowned plantsman Bert VerHoef, it shares the same dwarf habit and neat, variegated foliage of the original My Monet® Weigela but is exceptionally strong flowering. It is a bit faster growing and has proven more heat tolerant in our trials. The foliage looks good right up until frost, giving new energy to this long-time favorite.
Common Name: Weigela
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Jumbo gallon Potted
(4.04 qrts / 3.82 liters)
(15 units available now - S)
Add to Cart