- Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
- Root Rot - High Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
Leaf Color Fall*
- Red/Brilliant Red
- Orange/Brilliant Orange
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Tolerates High pH (Alkaline Soils)
- Salt Tolerant
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Drought Tolerant
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
Season of Interest*
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Privacy/Hedge/Living Fence
- Mass Planting
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Parthenocissus is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
STAR SHOWERS® VIRGINIA CREEPER
PP10128 Plant propagation prohibited
AKA: Monham Virginia Creeper
Buy Star Showers® Virginia Creeper online. Star Showers® Virginia Creeper is an exciting change from the green vine that you're used to seeing! It features a beautiful variegated pattern that resembles white splatters of paint set against green, all highlighted by shades of pink in spring and fall. As typical with the species, it is very fast growing and will provide a thick blanket of cover over walls and other surfaces!
Common Name: Virginia Creeper / Boston Ivy
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(0 units available now)
Root Pouch 5 gallon
(4.22 gallons / 16 liters)
(0 units available now)
(4 units for review on 3/1/21)
Grown in Root Pouch®.