Image property of and used with permission from Proven Winners
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Root Rot - High Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
Leaf Color Fall*
- Red/Brilliant Red
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Birds
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Drought Tolerant
- Tolerates High pH (Alkaline Soils)
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Spring Flowering
- Early Spring
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Landscape Specimen
- Border Plant
- Wildlife Habitat
- Accent Plant
- Understory Planting
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Privacy/Hedge/Living Fence
- Mass Planting
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Viburnum is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Viburnums produce the most berries when a pollinator is planted in close proximity. The pollinator should be of the same species example(dentatum) but of a different variety. Bloom times should also match for best berry set.
SWEET TALKER® VIBURNUM
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Sweet Talker® Viburnum online. Sweet Talker® Viburnum offers deep pink tubular flowers that greet you in the early spring with a sweet, spicy, honey scent. The attractive, semi-evergreen foliage is a glossy forest green with an overcast of burgundy which intensifies in the autumn. Based on this hybrid's lineage of V. x bodnantense x V. suspensum, it is heat tolerant, viburnum beetle resistant, reasonably tolerant to deer and highly salt tolerant. It's great for hedging, privacy screens, or as a small tree.
Common Name: Viburnum
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Jumbo gallon Potted
(4.04 qrts / 3.82 liters)
(11 units available now - S)
Add to Cart
Root Pouch 3 gallon
(3.17 gallons / 12 liters)
(0 units available now)
(5 units for review on 4/15/21)
Grown in Root Pouch®.