Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
FLYING SAUCERS TICKSEED
PP10299 Plant propagation prohibited
Eco gallon Potted
(0 units available now) -
List Price $25.00
Hardiness Zone: 6-9 · Mature Height: 12-15 Inches · Mature Spread: 12-18 Inches
Buy Flying Saucers Coreopsis online. Has large, golden yellow, daisy-like blooms, befitting of its name, bedeck this easy-to-grow perennial non-stop from early June into fall. Grows 15 inches tall. Sun-loving. Drought tolerant. Ideal for containers and flower borders.
Family: Asteraceae · Common Name: Tickseed
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
FLYING SAUCERS TICKSEED Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - Low Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Moderate Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for FLYING SAUCERS TICKSEED
FLYING SAUCERS TICKSEED Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Coreopsis is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
Interesting Notes About FLYING SAUCERS TICKSEED
For more info about this species and it's uses click here..