Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
AUTUMN BLUSH TICKSEED
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Autumn Blush Tickseed online. Continuous flower production and vigorous growth have made 'Autumn Blush' destined to become one of America's gardeners' favorite plants. Flowers change as the season progresses. Cooler temperatures of early spring and fall enhance the the strawberry coloration.
This hardy hybrid comes from C. auriculata 'Nana' begins in late spring with 1" strawberry-eyed, butter-yellow flowers
Hardiness Zone: 5-9 · Mature Height: 32-34 Inches · Mature Spread: 24-30 Inches
Purchase AUTUMN BLUSH TICKSEED Online:
Eco gallon Potted
(0 units available now) -
List Price $25.00
Family: Asteraceae · Common Name: Tickseed
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
AUTUMN BLUSH TICKSEED Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - Low Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Moderate Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
|•||Under Power Lines|
1 review(s) for AUTUMN BLUSH TICKSEED
AUTUMN BLUSH TICKSEED Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Coreopsis is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Interesting Notes About AUTUMN BLUSH TICKSEED
For more info about this species and it's uses click here.