Courtesy of Greenleaf Nursery
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Root Rot - Low Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Prostrate Growing/Groundcover
- Dwarf/Small Growing
- Compact Growing
- Attracts Butterflies
- Attracts Bees
- Deer Resistant
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Drought Tolerant
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Low Water Use
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Salt Tolerant
- Cuttings or Divisions
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Summer Flowering
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Spring Flowering
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Landscape Specimen
- Erosion Control
- Border Plant
- Wildlife Habitat
- Rock Gardens
- Accent Plant
- Understory Planting
- Under Power Lines
- Mass Planting
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Thyme is very easy to grow and adapts well to most soil conditions. Fertilize once a year with slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
Buy Reiter Thyme online. Has olive-green foliage that is mat-forming to 3 inches tall and spreads to cover a wide area to 30 inches. Lavender flowers cover the plant in mid-summer. Tolerates foot traffic well.
Common Name: Thyme
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
(0.62qrt / .59 liters)
(0 units available now)