Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
PINK CHINTZ CREEPING THYME
Thymus x 'Serphyllum'
These Units Are Currently Ready to Ship
These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
These Units Are Currently Out of Stock
Check back regularly for updated inventory.
These Units Are Currently Growing On Our Farm
We are waiting for them to become ready to ship. These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
Orders containing Online Pre-Order items will be scheduled to ship based on projected ready dates.
These Units Are Currently In Production
These items are currently in production and do not have a projected ready date at this time. These items cannot be added to your Shopping Cart.
Please call to pre-order (918) 453-0771.
Super Starter (2.25 in. to 4 in. Potted)
0 - Available Now - Details - - Super Starter
List Price $15.00 per plant
Hardiness Zone: 4-8 · Mature Height: 3-4 Inches · Mature Spread: 15-18 Inches
Buy Pink Chintz Creeping Thyme online. A very low-growing evergreen groundcover. Salmon-pink blooms drown the plant in early spring. Tolerant of dry conditions but thrives in moist soils. Grows to one inch tall with an 18 inch spread.
Family: Lamiaceae · Common Name: Thyme
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
PINK CHINTZ CREEPING THYME Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Spot - High Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Low Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Leaf Color Winter*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Low Water Use|
|•||Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for PINK CHINTZ CREEPING THYME
PINK CHINTZ CREEPING THYME Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Thyme is very easy to grow and adapts well to most soil conditions. Fertilize once a year with slow release fertilizer.