Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
CINDERELLA SWAMP MILKWEED
Asclepias incarnata 'Cinderella'
Eco gallon Potted
(36 units available now - SR) -
List Price $25.00 In Stock
Hardiness Zone: 3-9 · Mature Height: 3-5 Feet · Mature Spread: 1-3 Feet
Buy Cinderella Swamp Milkweed online. Cinderella Swamp Milkweed has beautiful clusters of vanilla scented, rose pink flowers from June through August. The flower clusters sit atop sturdy stems making this a great choice for cut flowers. Swamp Milkweed is a great attraction to butterflies, bees, and hummingbirds. Cinderella is a loose clump forming perennial that spreads by rhizomes.
Family: Apocynaceae · Common Name: Butterfly Milkweed
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
CINDERELLA SWAMP MILKWEED Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Spot - Low Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - Low Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Low Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Adapts Well to Wet Areas|
|•||Low Water Use|
|•||Prefers Wet or Boggy Soils|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for CINDERELLA SWAMP MILKWEED
CINDERELLA SWAMP MILKWEED Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Asclepias is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.