Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
SUNJOY® CITRUS BARBERRY
PP24818 Plant propagation prohibited
Root Pouch 3 gallon
(1 units available now - S) - Grown in Root Pouch®.
List Price $80.00 In Stock
Hardiness Zone: 4-8 · Mature Height: 2-3 Feet · Mature Spread: 2-3 Feet
Buy Sunjoy® Citrus Barberry online. Berberis 'Aurea' just got better. This bright yellow barberry has a neat, rounded habit that results in a uniformly ball-shaped plant that looks nice in a container. This plant was evaluated for over five years in full sun to ensure excellent burn-resistance.
Family: Berberidaceae · Common Name: Barberry
BERBERIS GENUS CANNOT BE SHIPPED INTO NY OR PA.
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
SUNJOY® CITRUS BARBERRY Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - High Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Moderate Resistance|
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Tolerates High pH (Alkaline Soils)|
|•||Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
|•||Under Power Lines|
2 review(s) for SUNJOY® CITRUS BARBERRY
SUNJOY® CITRUS BARBERRY Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Berberis is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.