Courtesy of Spring Meadow Nursery
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Root Rot - High Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Butterflies
- Attracts Bees
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Salt Tolerant
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Summer Flowering
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Southern States
- Tolerates Full Sun in Northern States
- Tolerates Full Sun in Southern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Understory Planting
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Accent Plant
- Landscape Specimen
- Under Power Lines
- Mass Planting
- Wildlife Habitat
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
If needed, prune to shape in late winter. It holds its tight, dense shape so heavy pruning is rarely needed. Fertilize with a controlled release fertilizer in spring. Supplemental fertilizing with liquid fertilizer may be needed in summer. Tolerates damp soils.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Nothing to display.
SUGARTINA™ 'CRYSTALINA' SUMMERSWEET
PP21561 CBRAF Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Sugartina™ 'Crystalina' Summersweet online. Is a dwarf clethra that has fragrant pure white flowers in late summer. It has dark glossy foliage and holds its tight, dense shape without pruning. The dark green foliage turns yellow in fall. An excellent native plant for the home landscape.
Common Name: Summersweet
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Jumbo gallon Potted
(4.04 qrts / 3.82 liters)
(8 units available now - S)
(16 units arriving on 7/1/18)
Add to Cart
3 gallon Potted
(2.90 gallons / 11.0 liters)
(0 units available now)
Root Pouch 3 gallon
(3.06 gallons / 11.6 liters)
(5 units available now - S)
Grown in Root Pouch®.
Add to Cart