Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
PEACHIE'S PICK STOKES ASTER
Stokesia laevis 'Peachie's Pick'
Eco gallon Potted
(36 units available now - S) -
List Price $25.00 In Stock
Hardiness Zone: 5-9 · Mature Height: 16-18 Inches · Mature Spread: 10-12 Inches
Buy Peachie's Pick Stokes Aster online. Named after 'Peachie Saxton' of Mississippi. Flowers are like those of most Stokesias but this one blooms much longer and a bit later than the rest. Very large flowers stems make it choice for cut flowers. Good solid garden performer
Family: Asteraceae · Common Name: Stokes Aster
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
PEACHIE'S PICK STOKES ASTER Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Spot - High Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - High Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Tolerates High pH (Alkaline Soils)|
|•||Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
|•||Under Power Lines|
1 review(s) for PEACHIE'S PICK STOKES ASTER
PEACHIE'S PICK STOKES ASTER Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Stokesia is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.