Courtesy of North Creek Nurseries
- Root Rot - High Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Light Pink
- Light Blue
- Attracts Bees
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Butterflies
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Tolerates High pH (Alkaline Soils)
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Drought Tolerant
Season of Interest*
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Spring Flowering
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Border Plant
- Wildlife Habitat
- Dried Flowers
- Accent Plant
- Understory Planting
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Cut Flowers
- Mass Planting
- Rock Gardens
- Landscape Specimen
- Under Power Lines
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Stokesia is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
COLORWHEEL STOKES ASTER
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Colorwheel Stokes Aster online. Colorwheel Stokes Aster is a unique new cultivar that boasts white blooms on branched stalks. They open in May and mature to light lavender and then to purple. It sports up to 5 different colors of flowers at one time! Bloom spikes may reach 24 inches over the strap-like foliage.
Common Name: Stokes Aster
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Root Pouch 1 gallon
(1.0 gallons / 3.8 liters)
(42 units available now - S)
Grown in Root Pouch®.
Add to Cart