Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
GOLDFINCH SHASTA DAISY
Leucanthemum x 'Goldfinch'
GOLDFINCH SHASTA DAISY Hardiness Zone: 5-8
Buy Goldfinch Shasta Daisy online. This is the yellowest Shasta daisy ever! Long blooming and compact with semi-double flowers, 'Goldfinch' is the product of years of breeding for yellow flowers. All other "yellow" Leucanthemum pale in comparison! Charming semi-double flowers, very slowly and gracefully change from bright lemon yellow to an ivory white. A real gem, amongst the bland Leucanthemum market.
Mature Height: 15-19 Inches · Mature Spread: 20-24 Inches
Purchase GOLDFINCH SHASTA DAISY Online:
Eco gallon Potted
(0 units available now) - Standard Package
List Price $25.00
Family: Asteraceae · Common Name: Shasta Daisy
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
GOLDFINCH SHASTA DAISY Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Spot - Low Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Moderate Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Prefers Dry Soils|
|•||Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for GOLDFINCH SHASTA DAISY
GOLDFINCH SHASTA DAISY Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Leucanthemum is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Interesting Notes About GOLDFINCH SHASTA DAISY
Shasta Daisy are perfect for cut flower arrangements.