Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
BLUE GLITTER SEA HOLLY
Eryngium planum 'Blue Glitter'
These Units Are Currently Ready to Ship
These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
These Units Are Currently Out of Stock
Check back regularly for updated inventory.
These Units Are Currently Growing On Our Farm
We are waiting for them to become ready to ship. These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
Orders containing Online Pre-Order items will be scheduled to ship based on projected ready dates.
These Units Are Currently In Production
These items are currently in production and do not have a projected ready date at this time. These items cannot be added to your Shopping Cart.
Please call to pre-order (918) 453-0771.
Eco gallon Potted
(15 units - S) Available Now - Details -
List Price $25.00 In Stock
Hardiness Zone: 4-8 · Mature Height: 6-8 Inches · Mature Spread: 8-12 Inches
Buy Blue Glitter Sea Holly online. This summer blooming perennial is excellent for fresh or dried flower arrangements. Sea holly is salt tolerant and will grow even in the hottest spot in your landscape. 'Blue Glitter' matures quickly, produces greater number of blooms, and has a more intense blue color compared to other varieties. It does not require vernalization to bloom.
Family: Apiaceae · Common Name: Sea Holly
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
BLUE GLITTER SEA HOLLY Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Spot - Low Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - Low Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Low Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Low Water Use|
|•||Prefers Dry Soils|
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for BLUE GLITTER SEA HOLLY
BLUE GLITTER SEA HOLLY Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Eryngium is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions, however avoid soils that are heavy in clay and stay wet. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.