Image Property of Sooner Plant Farm, Inc.
- Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
- Root Rot - Moderate Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - Moderate Resistance
- Compact Growing
- Dwarf/Small Growing
Leaf Color Fall*
- Light Yellow/Brilliant Yellow
- Attracts Butterflies
- Attracts Bees
- Deer Resistant
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Drought Tolerant
- Tolerates High pH (Alkaline Soils)
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Summer Flowering
- Spring Flowering
- Fall Flowering
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Morning Sun Only in Southern States
- Understory Planting
- Cut Flowers
- Under Power Lines
- Mass Planting
- Landscape Specimen
- Border Plant
- Dried Flowers
- Wildlife Habitat
- Accent Plant
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Syringa is easy to grow and adapt to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
SCENT AND SENSIBILITY™ PINK LILAC
PP26548 Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Scent and Sensibility™ Pink Lilac online. A sweet delight for spring gardens! This dwarf lilac is wider than it is tall, and produces copious dark pink buds which open to soft, lilac-pink flowers. It is very fragrant. Scent and Sensibility™ came out of the same breeding program as 'Bloomerang' but although it does have repeat flowers through the summer, it does not rebloom strongly enough to be part of the Bloomerang® family. But we loved the habit and so much that we had to introduce it. We think it will be a delightful little plant for smaller landscapes, providing lots of color and fragrance in a compact package.
Common Name: Lilac
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Jumbo gallon Potted
(4.04 qrts / 3.82 liters)
(8 units available now - S)
Add to Cart
Root Pouch 3 gallon
(3.17 gallons / 12 liters)
(0 units available now)
(5 units for review on 4/15/21)
Grown in Root Pouch®.