Image Property of Sooner Plant Farm
- Root Rot - Moderate Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Drought Tolerant
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Tolerates High pH (Alkaline Soils)
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Winter Flowering
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Prefers Dappled Shade in Northern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Southern States
- Tolerates Dappled Shade in Northern States
- Tolerates Full Shade in Southern States
- Prefers Dappled Shade in Southern States
- Tolerates Dappled Shade in Southern States
- Tolerates Full Shade in Northern States
- Understory Planting
- Under Power Lines
- Mass Planting
- Landscape Specimen
- Border Plant
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Accent Plant
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Sarcococca is very easy to grow, and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your tree the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Nothing to display.
CHINESE SWEET BOX
Buy Chinese Sweet Box online. Chinese Sweet Box is a a terrific evergreen shrub that showcases large, highly fragrant winter flowers from December through March. It habitat is part shade to shade. Deer resistant.
Common Name: Sweet Box
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Jumbo gallon Potted
(4.04 qrts / 3.82 liters)
(4 units available now - S)
Add to Cart
Root Pouch 3 gallon
(3.06 gallons / 11.6 liters)
(1 units available now - S)
Grown in Root Pouch®.
Add to Cart