Image Property of Sooner Plant Farm
- Pennsylvania Gold Medal Award Winners
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Root Rot - Moderate Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Bees
- Attracts Butterflies
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Drought Tolerant
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Tolerates High pH (Alkaline Soils)
Season of Interest*
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Winter Flowering
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Prefers Dappled Shade in Northern States
- Prefers Dappled Shade in Southern States
- Border Plant
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Accent Plant
- Understory Planting
- Under Power Lines
- Mass Planting
- Landscape Specimen
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Sarcococca is very easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
HIMILAYAN SWEET BOX
Sarcococca hookeriana var. humilis
Buy Himalayan Sweet Box online. Himalayan Sweet Box is a great groundcover for the shade garden! The polished appearance of the dark green leaves create a clean-looking uniform appearance. Fragrant white flowers are followed by blue-black fruit. This plant is tolerant of dry shade and urban conditions that thrive with little care.
Common Name: Sweet Box
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Jumbo gallon Potted
(4.04 qrts / 3.82 liters)
(0 units available now)
(36 units for review on 6/1/20)
Root Pouch 3 gallon
(3.17 gallons / 12 liters)
(2 units available now - S)
(2 units for review on 4/15/20)
Grown in Root Pouch®.
Add to Cart