Image Property of Sooner Plant Farm
- Knockout Rose
- Texas Superstar
- Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
- Root Rot - High Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - Moderate Resistance
- Attracts Hummingbirds
- Attracts Butterflies
- Attracts Bees
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Drought Tolerant
Season of Interest*
- Fall Flowering
- Summer Flowering
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Spring Flowering
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Mass Planting
- Wildlife Habitat
- Border Plant
- Dried Flowers
- Under Power Lines
- Accent Plant
- Landscape Specimen
- Cut Flowers
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Roses are fairly easy to grow and adapt to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Thrives is very humid climates where other roses have disease problems and need spray maintenance.
For AARS info and photos click here.
For a complete Fact sheet on Knockout Roses go here
The Knockout Rose Family
SUNNY KNOCK OUT® ROSE
PP18562 Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Sunny Knock Out® Rose online. Produces abundant single 3 inches wide bright yellow flowers with 5 to 6 petals. This bushy, compact and rounded shrub has dark green semi-glossy foliage, resistant to black spot, powdery mildew and rust. More disease resistant that its famous parent and grows to 3 foot high and wide. No flower fragrance, but the petioles release a strong sweetbriar fragrance similar to Rainbow Knock Out®.
Common Name: Rose
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Jumbo gallon Potted
(4.04 qrts / 3.82 liters)
(0 units available now)
2 gallon Potted
(1.87 gallons / 7.09 liters)
(1382 units available now - G)
Add to Cart
3 gallon Potted
(2.90 gallons / 11.0 liters)
(2490 units available now - GR)
Add to Cart
5 gallon Potted
(4.10 gallons / 15.55 liters)
(295 units available now - G)
Add to Cart