Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
UPTOWN GIRL™ GRANDIFLORA ROSE
Rosa x 'WEKabacima'
These Units Are Currently Ready to Ship
These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
These Units Are Currently Out of Stock
Check back regularly for updated inventory.
These Units Are Currently Growing On Our Farm
We are waiting for them to become ready to ship. These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
Orders containing Online Pre-Order items will be scheduled to ship based on projected ready dates.
These Units Are Currently In Production
These items are currently in production and do not have a projected ready date at this time. These items cannot be added to your Shopping Cart.
Please call to pre-order (918) 453-0771.
Hardiness Zone: 5-10 · Mature Height: 3-4 Feet · Mature Spread: 3-4 Feet
Buy Uptown Girl™ Grandiflora Rose online. Billy Joel would be singing his famous song to this rose if he saw it! She features beautiful two-toned appearance that is mostly pink, but she can have some golden orange hints as each stunning bud opens. Perfect for that great sunny location, she will make your landscape look classy!
Family: Rosaceae · Common Name: Rose
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
UPTOWN GIRL™ GRANDIFLORA ROSE Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - Low Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - Low Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - High Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Planting Season*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Prefers Full Sun in Northern States|
|•||Prefers Full Sun in Southern States|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for UPTOWN GIRL™ GRANDIFLORA ROSE
UPTOWN GIRL™ GRANDIFLORA ROSE Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Roses are fairly easy to grow and adapt to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
You must be logged into your customer account to post a review for Rosa x 'WEKabacima'.