Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
LAVENDER TWIST™ WEEPING REDBUD
PP10328 Plant propagation prohibited
Root Pouch 5 gallon - 5-6 ft tall
(9 units available now - S) - Grown in Root Pouch®.
List Price $170.00 In Stock
Hardiness Zone: 5-9 · Mature Height: 6-10 Feet · Mature Spread: 4-6 Feet
Buy Lavender Twist™ online. Is an amazing plant originally found in Westfield, New York. In spring clusters of magenta buds open to rosy-pink flowers born on branches that are both pendulous and weeping. Zigzagging branches form a cascading fall of rich green heart shaped leaves. Fall foliage is golden yellow. Perfectly suited as a specimen, or garden feature plant. Read the Story behind this wonderful little tree. here
Family: Fabaceae · Common Name: Redbud
Redbud is a fascinating genus of small trees with several species and many varieties and cultivars. Native to the eastern and southern US, Redbuds are scattered throughout the countryside’s and are one of the first trees to flower in early spring, along with Dogwoods. Redbuds require well draining soil even to the point of being rocky. If planted in wet or poorly draining soils the trees will decline in health rather quickly. Best planted high and dry!
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
LAVENDER TWIST™ WEEPING REDBUD Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - Low Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - High Resistance|
Leaf Color Summer*
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for LAVENDER TWIST™ WEEPING REDBUD
LAVENDER TWIST™ WEEPING REDBUD Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Cercis is very easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
Interesting Notes About LAVENDER TWIST™ WEEPING REDBUD
One more note, A 5-6 foot tall specimen was said to be sold at a plant auction for $1600.00 several years ago. For more interesting facts about Redbud Trees click here