Courtesy of Spring Meadow Nursery
- Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
- Root Rot - High Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
Leaf Color Fall*
- Orange/Brilliant Orange
- Red/Brilliant Red
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Drought Tolerant
- Salt Tolerant
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Tolerates High pH (Alkaline Soils)
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Tolerates Full Shade in Northern States
- Tolerates Dappled Shade in Southern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Tolerates Dappled Shade in Northern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Southern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Tolerates Full Sun in Northern States
- Tolerates Full Shade in Southern States
- Tolerates Full Sun in Southern States
- Privacy/Hedge/Living Fence
- Mass Planting
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Virginia Creeper is easy to grow, and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Nothing to display.
RED WALL™ VIRGINIA CREEPER
Buy Red Wall™ Virginia Creeper online. Especially selected to dress up those miles of stockade fence going up each year. This native vine has dark green foliage that turns to fire-engine red in the fall; blue fruit in fall. This fast-growing and salt-tolerant native vine is the easiest way to create a colorful 'green' wall.
Common Name: Virginia Creeper / Boston Ivy
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Jumbo gallon Potted
(4.04 qrts / 3.82 liters)
(31 units available now - S)
Add to Cart
3 gallon Potted
(2.90 gallons / 11.0 liters)
(0 units available now)
Root Pouch 3 gallon
(3.06 gallons / 11.6 liters)
(5 units available now - S)
Grown in Root Pouch®.
Add to Cart