Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
YELLOW WALL VIRGINIA CREEPER
Parthenocissus quinquefolia 'Yellow Wall'
These Units Are Currently Ready to Ship
These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
These Units Are Currently Growing On Our Farm
We are waiting for them to become ready to ship. These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
Orders containing Online Pre-Order items will be scheduled to ship based on projected ready dates.
These Units Are Currently In Production
These items are currently in production and do not have a projected ready date at this time. These items cannot be added to your Shopping Cart.
Please call to pre-order (918) 453-0771.
Jumbo gallon Potted
(7 units - S) Available Now - Details -
List Price $45.00 In Stock
Hardiness Zone: 3-9 · Mature Height: 20-30 Feet · Mature Spread: 20-30 Feet
Buy Yellow Wall Virginia Creeper online. Yellow Wall Virginia Creeper is a companion plant for Red Wall® Virginia Creeper. This vine is noted for its beautiful yellow fall color. It is a nice native vine for covering fences and walls quickly.
Family: Vitaceae · Common Name: Virginia Creeper / Boston Ivy
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
YELLOW WALL VIRGINIA CREEPER Plant Characteristics
|•||Proven Winners® Color Choice®|
|•||Leaf Scorch - High Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - High Resistance|
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Tolerates High pH (Alkaline Soils)|
|•||Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
2 review(s) for YELLOW WALL VIRGINIA CREEPER
YELLOW WALL VIRGINIA CREEPER Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Parthenocissus is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.